10.15.2010

Oktoberfest

We tried out some German dishes this week to bring the flavors of Oktoberfest to our kitchen. The bratwurst was the hardest dish to photograph, but one of the tastiest of the week! If you'd like to try it, here is the link to the recipe:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Bratwurst-with-Apples-Onion-and-Sauerkraut-240094

This morning, the cinnamon rolls were baked and delivered to the contest winner. We'll post pictures of those in the next update. What have you readers been cooking lately? Any good fall dishes? We'd love to hear!

Chicken with Capers, Grilled Asparagus, and Spätzel

Bratwurst with Apples, Onion, and Sauerkraut

Slow Cooked Brisket with Butternut Squash, Onion, and Tomato

Cinnamon Coffee Cake

Filet with Caramelized Onions, Spinach Salad, and Gourmet Mac & Cheese

Quinoa with Fennel and Pinenuts

1 comment:

  1. yuuuum!

    I was in the lab during the "delivery" actually, but I didn't want to intrude and unveil my jealousy. ;-)

    PS. I can see how the brat was the hardest to photograph ;D

    ReplyDelete