One thing that we really enjoy about Pioneer Woman's blog is that she frequently holds contests. She gives away Nikon cameras, Kitchen Aid mixers, Le Creuset cookware, and more. Even though we can't give away something that pricey, we can give away something you'll enjoy at the same level (maybe even more, let's be honest): cinnamon rolls. Delicious, perfect, gooey, sweet, fresh, heavenly. Let's reflect on how awesome these rolls are.
Whitney will make the first batch of the season on October 15th, and mail (or deliver in person if you're close) them to your door. Here is what you need to do to win:
1. Comment on this post. Just click where it says "Comments" at the bottom of this post.
2. In your comment, answer the following question:
What dish would you like Neil and Whitney to cook?
Chocolate chip cookies? Boeuf Bourguignon? Sushi? The possibilities are endless. We'll be sure to feature the winner's request in an upcoming post.
3. Be sure your first name and last initial is in your comment.
Example: "Green Bean Casserole! Neil O."
4. We will print out all of the comments, cut them in strips, and place them in a hat. (We'll even take pictures to show you that we really chose at random).
5. The winner will be posted on Monday, October 11th!
All entries must be posted by 11PM CST on Sunday, October 10th.
Good luck! Comment away! While you're at it, follow our blog by clicking on the "Follow" button to the right of your screen.
10.04.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Neil-stumbled upon your blog here and happy to see I'm not the only one putting recipes out there. Long time no see; but now I can follow your cooking adventures! :) I can't win the rolls because I live up in Wisconsin, but I'll give a suggestion, anyway, of something I've been wanting to try...soft pretzels.
ReplyDeletePS-Another great food blog to read is Annie's Eats. Try it out!
Hey Neil and Whitney!
ReplyDeleteThose cinnamon rolls look amazing. If you ever get back this way to Columbia, we'll have to do a pastry swap! Love seeing more foodie friends in the blogosphere!
Neil and Jessica Kohler
Raviolis! (any kind!) Deanna :)
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog. Someday I will have to try some of the amazing food I see on here!
Butternut and polenta gnocchi al forno!
ReplyDelete(Patrick D!)
This blog makes me way too hungry every time I read it.
Beef bulgogi and kimchi jigae (both Korean dishes that I have semi-successfully made!) I love reading your guys' blog!! Hope things are going well. Melissa K.
ReplyDeleteP.S. This is Melissa Gaddis :)
ReplyDeleteI second the hungry-every-time-I-read comments. My vote is for gooey butter cake.
ReplyDeleteAnd this is Ryan G. :)
Pumkpkin bread, with you guys making your own purée from an actual pumpkin! I envision action shots! Come on, we really need those cinnamon rolls!
ReplyDeleteThe cinnamon rolls look amazing! Better than Sonflower Bakery??? JK.
ReplyDeleteBeef Wellington is a favorite of mine. Have you ever made it?
Jennifer R.
I vote for a very mushroomy-mushroom dish. Just kidding, Neil! Hmm- how about something featuring my favorite combo of chocolate and almond. Any type.
ReplyDeleteI love this blog.
Lindsey P.
P.S. Will you email me the recipe for those cookie dough brownies? Yummmmm.
ReplyDeleteI want to see your favorite soup make an appearance, and I'd like to see your cinnamon rolls make an appearance on my doorstep ;) Do you hand deliver to Kirkwood? :D
ReplyDeleteElizabeth (Hogan) McFarland
Soup, lots of soup. Let this be the winter of soup, I say. Linda
ReplyDeleteHow about some Crepes or Spinach and Cheese Souffle.
ReplyDeleteJennifer R
My favorite meal growing up: Fried round steak with "fan" potatoes, fresh green beans, fresh fruit and some sort of delicious desert. Upside-down pineapple cake is my all-time favorite! Meredith H.
ReplyDeleteTis the season for soup! Try a Butternut Squash soup. I have a recipe if you would like to try it :)
ReplyDeleteBrielle J.